Terms and Conditions
Accepted Methods of Payment
Card payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards. If you are ordering outside of the UK, please be aware that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
Paypal – There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, when paying with Paypal, full payment is taken at the time of ordering.
Google Checkout - You can quickly and easily buy from stores across the web and track all your orders and shipping in one place.
Buying Products on Our Website
All of our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method.
We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be despatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for despatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
Your Right to Cancel
You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis-described. Please review the Returns detailed below.
The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods; You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying Shopperheads of the cancellation.
We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise Shopperheads Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration from which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration from must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the freepost address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration from. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from Mobile Fun Customer Services.
How to Return
To return an item please follow these simple steps;
- You are welcome to use any posting method to return your purchase to us (We recommend you use a local tracked or signed for service – please see our Returns Department address below). Unfortunately we will not be able to reimburse the cost charged for returns unless otherwise advised in writing by our returns/customer services team.
- If posting your return from outside the Mainland UK then return your parcel to the address below. (We recommend you use a local tracked or signed for service.)
50 Salisbury Road,